Nicolai GLF Stealth build

Marjoriefinnegan

Jun 12, 2021
Uk
full

full

Hi guys.
Saw a Nicolai GLF frame and couldn't resist it. Original plan was to fit a little bafang bbs02 because it's so quiet, but the GLF has an 83mm bb so that went out the window. Luckily we had a spare cyc Stealth and it's ended up fitting really nicely with everything sitting in the main triangle.
Gotta say, the Nicolai rides really nicely and inspires a lot of confidence.
Cheers all!

billdacat8

May 16, 2022
AZ, US
full

full

Hi guys.
Saw a Nicolai GLF frame and couldn't resist it. Original plan was to fit a little bafang bbs02 because it's so quiet, but the GLF has an 83mm bb so that went out the window. Luckily we had a spare cyc Stealth and it's ended up fitting really nicely with everything sitting in the main triangle.
Gotta say, the Nicolai rides really nicely and inspires a lot of confidence.
Cheers all!

Hi. Nice looking bike.

Your setup here looks exactly like I had imagined doing mine. Motor up inside the frame and a custom battery to sit as low and compact as possible. I’m using a similar frame design for my build. Currently considering CYC or Lift-MTB options for motor. Any other suggestions/recommendations ?

2494AA9A-7123-4473-93A1-3A8F1D3F5839.jpeg

8E0E8CF3-9342-4347-A80A-48A3CFF61F79.jpeg

billdacat8

May 16, 2022
AZ, US
Hi pup! He’s a handsome.

I looked into Paradox. Nice enough stuff. But details were slim and I was really turned off by the pricing. Pretty ridiculous imo.

The Lift-Mtb system looks pretty interesting. But, for similar money, I’m very much liking the CYC options. They seem a fair bit more refined. I’m leaning towards the Stealth option.

I looked at the Bafang Units. Meh.

That’s pretty much all I’ve come across while googling. Just trying to make sure there’s no other decent options that I’m overlooking. Thanks for the info btw.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles