next two weeks? UK ??

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I strongly suggest that you do an internet search on the riding. There are loads of fantastic walking paths along the length of the coast and also inland. We were near St Davids in the SW and we could not find any worthwhile trails that didn't have a "NO Cycling" sign. We met several groups of bikers on hols in the same area all having the same problem.
I would probably go to a bike park as i dont use them that often. Probably 3 days hill walking or climbing and two on bike if i get the ok to go. Thanks

Andy__C

Apr 11, 2020
South Wales
There is the Stretch all along the South Wales Valleys that features so much riding - from the more official free trail centers like Cwmcarn & Afan to the paid bike parks and uplifts at Bike Park Wales and Dirt Farm.... then the "hidden" gems if you are happy to Strava Hunt of Wentwood, Risca, Wylie, Smilog, Afan masts and so on.

If you managed to squeeze half of the above into a week you'll have had some great riding.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
If you're going east coast (the flat part of the UK.) hit up Twisted Oaks near Ipswich, and then head west to Surrey Hills, carry on west to Forest of Dean, South Wales, working your way northwards through wales and then Lake District and up to Scotlandshire. The Worlds your lobster from there.

Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles