Weekend ideas within a few hours air or train from Stuttgart mid-Sept

StillKicking

Apr 19, 2022
Boston
Mid-Sept. Thursday morning business meeting in Stuttgart, travel to mtb area Th evening, ride Fri and Sat, fly back to US Sunday. Non-stop to Nice plus hour drive = Finale. Alps? Southern Spain? Other ideas or suggestions?

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
I’ll be back in stuttgart then. Personally I recommend bike kingdom in Switzerland. Everything you could dream of is there From bike park pro World Cup DH to flow stuff to the most scenic And long trails Europe has. Switzerland is a bit more pricey than the rest of the EU and don’t use Airbnb there!

if you’re a DH airtime dude Leogang has the best jump line. Otherwise saalbach hinterglem has more bikepark Trails but not as many natural trails as bike kingdom.

wednesday I usually ride woodpecker there in stuttgart but I’m dialing in my DH bikes so won’t ride electric. There’s some Ok trails in stuttgart but down south 30 min to herrenberg has more to see and it’s away from humans.

Any good riding around Krimml that you're aware of?

StillKicking

Apr 19, 2022
Boston
Ha, thought of that. But I’m guessing prime minister douchbag doesn’t mountain bike so who cares. Maybe just back to Finale. Nothing wrong with mtb plus beach.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles