Newby to forum with Scott E-Spark 720

sstevens057

Jun 8, 2018
Birmingham
Hi all,

Just found this forum. I'm in and around Birmingham. Go to Cannock chase for my kicks but looking to explore other areas. Getting bored of riding around on my own! Riding with non electric bikes gets frustrating, waiting for them at the top of the hill etc!!!
Had my Scott 2 years now and love it. Getting tempted to get something with longer suspension, just got to convince the missus! Focus Sam2 is my ideal. Or a Merida E-one sixty.

Does anyone ride around Malvern hills, or Clent Hills? Going tomorrow to Clent but not been before.

sstevens057

Jun 8, 2018
Birmingham
Probably not going to make next weekend.

Went to Clent Hills today. Bit of a strange place, not what I'm used to. Not many signposts to direct you.

Spotted a couple of E-bikes at the cafe, asked the lads where to go. It's a case of ride around, look for a trail they told me. Which is what I did.

No runs are very long, but got some good features. Plenty to do for a couple of hours. Finding the fire track back up was sometimes a challenge.

A few offs, caught out on a random wet patch and the wood chippings threw me off too.

Will be going back soon!
Screenshot_20180609-162539.jpeg
IMAG4748.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
That's not all that far from me. I've never been...

And it's near to Bell End. Photo op right there... :ROFLMAO:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Let me know when you decide to head back there, I'll need a guide.

sstevens057

Jun 8, 2018
Birmingham
Worth looking at the e-genius. I have the 710 and am very impressed with it.
I did demo one when I was 1st looking. Very good. Was out of my budget. Didn't want to spend too much as I didn't know I would use it as much as I do!

I've learnt a lot with this bike. But finding its limitations now.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles