Newbie today/ Rocky Mountain Powerplay Tomorrow!

Azusakid

Apr 28, 2018
Norwich, U.K.
Hi ,
Its my first day here, been living the bicycles n dirt lifestyle since the dawn of BMX in the U.K. Ten yeas ago i got a rare lung disease that robbed me of around 70% usage permanently . To keep cycling I had to go to road riding as it was gentler on what was left of me lungs. with lots of stubborness and dedication i managed to overcome it to a degree and ive climbed all of the major climbs in the Alps and the Dolomite's over the past few years, a victory for sure BUT the dirt kept calling ! So last year i bought A Santa Cruz 5010. Unfortunately though the extra weight of the bike , plus the traction of the dirt mean that i was getting out of breath even on the flat, trying to climb anything brings me to suffocation almost instantly. Which is a real bugger coz going down hill and jumping is as Rad as ever. SOOOOO Ive bitten the E bullet. I've ordered a Rocky Mountain Power Play 70.I'm hoping that it can give me back some of what ive lost and ,make the whole experience fun again ! Cant wait for it to arrive !

jsalas2

Apr 6, 2018
San antonio, Tx
Hi ,
Its my first day here, been living the bicycles n dirt lifestyle since the dawn of BMX in the U.K. Ten yeas ago i got a rare lung disease that robbed me of around 70% usage permanently . To keep cycling I had to go to road riding as it was gentler on what was left of me lungs. with lots of stubborness and dedication i managed to overcome it to a degree and ive climbed all of the major climbs in the Alps and the Dolomite's over the past few years, a victory for sure BUT the dirt kept calling ! So last year i bought A Santa Cruz 5010. Unfortunately though the extra weight of the bike , plus the traction of the dirt mean that i was getting out of breath even on the flat, trying to climb anything brings me to suffocation almost instantly. Which is a real bugger coz going down hill and jumping is as Rad as ever. SOOOOO Ive bitten the E bullet. I've ordered a Rocky Mountain Power Play 70.I'm hoping that it can give me back some of what ive lost and ,make the whole experience fun again ! Cant wait for it to arrive !
I'm happy for you, brother, your life is about to change. Enjoy!!!

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
Hi ,
You will love the bike and it’s Canadian what more can you want?

C90

May 1, 2018
London
Hi ,

The rocky will definitely exceed your expectations fella...I wish you well and many years of fun on your new C70 power play.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles