New to this forum

acmcdonaldgp

Jun 21, 2020
AB
Welcome…..I like that Heckler. I called every SC dealer in Canada in May 2020, and several in the nw US, trying to find one in XXL. Bought the Trek Rail instead, which is a beauty bike too, and they’re a lot of fun.

How is the riding in Colorado? Are there many trails where ebikes are not allowed yet?

Cheers

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Fruita? I've tossed out to my crew the idea of a trip out your way this spring. I WANT to ride Fruita.

Two months ago I picked up a Heckler MX. She just turned over 400 miles, some of which has been seriously rugged. She started off harsh, but I now have her tuned up pretty nicely. I'm VERY happy with her. The oddity that I didn't expect was how quickly I shred the tires and stretch the chain. I just replaced the chain, and the tire will probably go for 200 more miles. Whatever. I've never deluded myself into thinking that riding was a cheap sport. TOTALLY worth it.

Aug 2, 2021
Western Colorado
Hi acmc & rusty and all,
You will very much the Fruita vibe and trails!
As of now, the only trails open to emtbs are those open to motos.
There are plenty of miles from 10,000' of forested trails up on the Grand Mese to rock, ledges & sand at 4,400' with pinion & juniper.
Check in with Over The Edge, Fruita for all the trail info you may need.
Hope to see you here.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles