New to Forum

HarryJune

Jun 18, 2021
Berkshire
Hi, new here but not to biking.
Current bike a Cannondale Moterra Neo se, but looking to change for a Orbea rise. Live 5 minutes cycle from Swinley Forest, Berkshire.
I found forum whilst looking for info on the Rise.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Welcome! There will be a good few of us with a Rise from Orbea - some have, some are awaiting. It certainly seems to have captured the buying public's attention... :cool:

Mine is due July! ?

HarryJune

Jun 18, 2021
Berkshire
Thanks
I haven’t ordered yet as I’m unsure what size, I’m 1.75m so between sizes. Can’t find any in stock to try for size.
Also should sell the Cannondale before ordering.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Welcome! There will be a good few of us with a Rise from Orbea - some have, some are awaiting. It certainly seems to have captured the buying public's attention... :cool:

Mine is due July! ?

You can add me to the list of Rise owners after it captured my attention. Just ordered an hour ago. Arrives around September ish, hopefully

HarryJune

Jun 18, 2021
Berkshire
Hi And welcome. I’m 177cm and ordered the large

I prefer a slightly smaller bike, I suspect I’ll end up with a medium. I found one available up North new but over 200 miles to travel. I went M on my current bike and there is no way I would have being comfortable with a large.
Last bike was a Trek powerfly fs in a large and compared to the Cannondale felt like a bit of a tank.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I prefer a slightly smaller bike, I suspect I’ll end up with a medium. I found one available up North new but over 200 miles to travel. I went M on my current bike and there is no way I would have being comfortable with a large.
Last bike was a Trek powerfly fs in a large and compared to the Cannondale felt like a bit of a tank.

My current bike is an XL and feels huge but strangely fits ok. I’ve compared the geometry to the Rises’ stats and the large Rise will be slightly smaller for me but that’s what I’m after, so all good. I’ve ordered a Rise for my other half too and she’s only slightly shorter than me but she wanted the medium when we compared the stats

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles