New to the Party, hoping my Vitus arrives in one piece

Jeffcw

Apr 29, 2020
Manchester
Hi all

Just an intro and hello

Ive been into biking for years (now 30 years old), dh, trails, dirt jumps, bmx, even some road biking for keeping fit and some charity days.

I have done quite a few ebike demo days and hired a few, now i have finally gone and bought one that ive never even seen or tested, the Vitus e-sommet vrs in the Miami colour scheme. Not to everyones taste but i actually really like it, ive got copper orange dmr vaults and some orange burgtec bits coming too for some added spice. I will probably use this 80% of the time now and keep the dh for uplifts now and then, and trips away.

I can ride uphill but was blown away with what an ebike lets you do and the ability to cover so much more ground.

Fingers crossed it arrives in one piece after all these recent horror stories, after probably 50 orders from crc that have always been perfect i wasnt expecting the biggest one to be such a shambles. No tracking available, no updates, no nothing, some calls and emails later i have now traced it to my local tuffnells depo, so hopefully its here monday and not damaged.

Definatley going to go and make friends at the local shimano service centre incase anything bad happens as this seems the best way to go.

5 of our group now on new epower, all different bikes, cant wait to get out when its here and lockdowns over!

Hope the bike lives up to the good reviews.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles