Old Northern MTB'er has joined the party!

Sep 13, 2018
Leominster
Hello all,
Just joined the group, seemed madness not to really. Recently got me an e-bike after watching eee'B You Tube vids during my recuperation period after my big off on my 'acoustic' bike (Whyte G-170) at the Black Mountain Cycle Centre....7 broken and fractured ribs some with multiple breaks. A punctured and collapsed right lung and a double pelvic fracture. I thought I had a bad groin strain so I drove home. Decided to do the ambulance thing the following day and I got the good news in Hereford A&E!! You sure you got the right guy doc?
Anyway......
The more I eee'b stuff I watched, the more it made sense, plus Sam Pilgrim chucking these things about showed you can do anything on them. I live on the Welsh border so its all there for me...long, multi day rides ahoy plus days at the bike parks. Took the plunge, went down to Damian Harris in Cardiff who did me a killer deal and I'm now the very happy owner of a Haibike Xduro Allmtn 9.0 and what a beauty it is, even better to ride. The first outing on the eee'B was a life changer, these things are amazing to ride!! Got a big 3 day ride planned in October which will be epic! OK, I've banged on enough now for a newbie, if you made it this far..... You will never get that time back (Sorry). TTFN, me, Andy.

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Nice bike! And welcome! I've only been here about a month after buying my e bike but everyone here seems great and helpful. The only issue I'm having personally is, not sure if I want to ride my acoustic anymore....haha

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Its worth keeping your acoustics - for when the novelty wears off. or your Acoustic buddies get hacked off with you thrashing them to the top of all the hills

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles