New Kenevo Debuts tommorow, 2 15 EST...change my mind...

Ace Freely

Jul 31, 2019
Wenatchee, Wa
Willing to bet a dollar to a doughnut that the new Kenevo has its coming out party at the UCI worlds...any takers?

Screenshot_20190827-130746_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190827-130733_Chrome.jpg

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
So it’s a Levo Evo rather than a Kenevo.
Would be silly to brand it a Kenevo if it’s just a pimped out Levo.
In any case it’ll be a weapon!

Just release it already!

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
Somebody's a troll.....

pics of this new Kenevo, or gtfo

Can't wait to see what the new kenevo looks like too.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
No that’s me, I’m the Evo kenevo.

I think thats the first time I've seen a picture of your beast... looks mean ! :) Be nicer with a cube race front guard ;-) What water bottle did you manage to squeeze in .. I tried a 600 yesterday and that didn't fit. The fidlock doesn't fit and I quite like the toolkit to hand. a 500ml plastic water bottle fits, so in theory a wider 550 bike bottle should fit as long as the nozzle doesn't stick out too far forwards, with my duff shoulder it's a pain keep swinging the rucksack on and off for a drink and I stupidly binned my camelback a few months before starting this bike lark due to duff knees :) Are those the unicycle cranks ? I've a pair of 140's waiting to go on, but the Kenevo has more clearance with the standards than my HT had with 150's, so I've only had a couple of slight scrapes so far.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Thanks mate, I just put the fork and new longer rear shock on. 200 front and 198 rear!
Yes they’re the 150 unicycle cranks. They had to be modified to fit but otherwise they’re spot on.
As for the water bottle that’s a Specialized Keg, it houses my spare tube, and other assorted bits.
I only ride with a pack as my spine is way to fragile to take a direct hit.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Thanks mate, I just put the fork and new longer rear shock on. 200 front and 198 rear!
She's a MONSTER ! :) I want I want I want .... I don't need at all .... but I WANT !

I thought the top of your water bottle looked weird ! Thought it was some cunning Aus only version to stop thirsty Roo's sucking all the water out of your nipple... :)

So you can really justify having all that suspension just to lessen any shocks to your spine ..

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
She's a MONSTER ! :) I want I want I want .... I don't need at all .... but I WANT !

I thought the top of your water bottle looked weird ! Thought it was some cunning Aus only version to stop thirsty Roo's sucking all the water out of your nipple... :)

So you can really justify having all that suspension just to lessen any shocks to your spine ..
Hahaha no definitely not an anti Roo nipple sucking Aussie only water bottle.
I did try fit a can in it though and it just misses out.
I have in it,
Spare tube, tire levers, spare valve caps, multi tool, zip ties, Velcro ties, chain links, valve tool and some tube patches.
Always good to be prepared. I’ve never had to walk my bike back anywhere and I like it that way.
As for the suspension, I miss my downhill bike days. After my back injury I had to give that kinda riding up. Was just too taxing on my lower back.
That’s why I bought an ebike, to be able to ride anywhere at a pace that suited me and at the time the Kenevo had the most travel.
I thought how good would it be to have the best of both worlds. Then I saw people start putting on dual crown forks and I thought great, it’s possible. I played around with the rear ended and found some parts that work and once I knew I could squeeze 200 rear it was a no brained for me. I saved and saved and this is the product.
I rode it for a few hours yesterday. Still gotta set it up right but it’s more plush and just chews up terrain like nothing else. Climbs like a beast too. Turning circle hasn’t been a problem yet and I’ve done a few tightish switchbacks. I’m sure I’ll find some really tight corners at the other parks I ride but nothing a wheelie or rear brake check can’t fix.
Plus it looks sick, I haven’t stopped staring at it since I put it together. I’m totally in love with my bike.
Hi I am Christian and I’m a Bikaholic!

For anyone thinking of doing it, you will not regret it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles