Kenevo Gen1 New Kenevo comp owner coming soon

Busybee

Jan 31, 2020
Australia
Hey Guys,

I’m about to order a Kenevo comp 2020 in S3 in the next week, so figured I’d start a thread for questions I might have and progress as I ride.

so first question is I’m hearing mixed reports about weather a 29” wheel will fit with the standard Boomer forks on the comp?
also I read somewhere that a 29 will fit in the rear ?
More to come and photos of the rig
Cheers
Matt

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I think a smallish maybe around 2.3/2.4 will fit bit it will be tight. The rear is the exact same as a Levo so up to 2.6/29 which is what I’m running on my Kenevo. It’s a tight fit but works fine, expect for maybe real muddy days when it picks up rocks. Haven’t locked up the wheel yet but it does run when all the leaves and branches get caught in there. My brother has 2.3/29 tires on his and has no problem with clearance.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Yeah my brother loves them. I’ve been running 2.6 for a few weeks now with no problems but today’s ride was muddy and picked up heaps of sticks and rocks so it was getting jammed up in there. Didn’t lock up ever but I could feel it drag at times. I do run a Sicomtb guard but even without it’s tight. I’m gonna run a 2.3 for winter and see how that goes.

Busybee

Jan 31, 2020
Australia
Just went in and ordered my Kenevo comp ? now the 10 days impatient waiting begins ??

I have my invisi frame arriving this week and a set of Magura MT7 brakes

Bigxmtb

May 24, 2020
UK
Just went in and ordered my Kenevo comp ? now the 10 days impatient waiting begins ??

I have my invisi frame arriving this week and a set of Magura MT7 brakes

It goes so slowww. Im on day 7 of 10, thats if it is done on time. goodluck :D

Ameiza

Oct 8, 2019
Norway
You guys are in for a thrill!
I have been riding my S3 a lot lately, and it is awzm. I have thrown in a Vorsprung Smashpot upgrade on the Z1 and the bike feels so planted and stable. Super nice!

Busybee

Jan 31, 2020
Australia
938443B3-6E77-4EAE-93C7-2EB12B98398E.jpeg

The Beast has arrived, Invisi frame installed and Magura MT7 brakes fitted. Can’t wait to get out and get it dirty

Busybee

Jan 31, 2020
Australia
You guys are in for a thrill!
I have been riding my S3 a lot lately, and it is awzm. I have thrown in a Vorsprung Smashpot upgrade on the Z1 and the bike feels so planted and stable. Super nice!
I will be giving that a try said soon

Frirish

Aug 19, 2020
Carlow, Ireland
Mine should be there tomorrow !!!
I will give those breaks a go, but will probably also go with the Magura MT7. Did you have to change the rotors as well?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles