NEW GIANT 2024 ELITE 0.

DOCTOR EBIKES

Jul 9, 2021
Terrassa ( SPAIN)
This was introduced a while ago in Canada, I had the chance to try the Elite E+1. Great bike! I'm personally waiting for the Reign equivalent, hopefully later this summer.
Are you from Canada but REIGN 2024 hasn't arrived yet? here in Spain there is no possibility of getting it, a shame

DOCTOR EBIKES

Jul 9, 2021
Terrassa ( SPAIN)
This was introduced a while ago in Canada, I had the chance to try the Elite E+1. Great bike! I'm personally waiting for the Reign equivalent, hopefully later this summer.
You are definitely a first level country...and Spain is third level, or fourth level.
In Germany and Italy they already sell it.

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
I travel a lot with my bike doing multiple days/weeks riding, and it’s not always possible to charge off grid so I do battery swaps. This gives me around 4 days riding. Also if I rent an apartment somewhere they do not want an emtb to be kept inside, especially to charge. Lastly, on long runs I carry a second battery, I need this flexibility. Range extenders don’t really work for me because I need the water bottle mounted, this is why it’s a no from me. I ended up buying an SL with the FAZUA ride 60 system instead of the elite, ticks all the boxes for me.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I travel a lot with my bike doing multiple days/weeks riding, and it’s not always possible to charge off grid so I do battery swaps. This gives me around 4 days riding. Also if I rent an apartment somewhere they do not want an emtb to be kept inside, especially to charge. Lastly, on long runs I carry a second battery, I need this flexibility. Range extenders don’t really work for me because I need the water bottle mounted, this is why it’s a no from me. I ended up buying an SL with the FAZUA ride 60 system instead of the elite, ticks all the boxes for me.
Well in that case, it makes sense. I wish I had the opportunity to do 4 days riding at a time.

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
I'm a it like you in terms of
I'm in Grand Canaria next weekend for a week then Spar after that Lake District
I fly everywhere and hire Bikes when I get to the places
All in the cause of having a good time

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles