New from BC

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
Hello all from Vancouver Island BC Canada. I am new to owning an ebike but I have been waiting 6 months to purchase one. I have been riding mountain bikes for well over 30 years and bikes in general for well over 50 years. I am not a snob when it comes to riding bikes, ride what makes you happy. I have ridden road, gravel, fat, XC, Single speed, Enduro and downhill bikes and enjoyed every one of them. I currently own a 2019 Specialized Stumpjumper, 2015 Specialized Fatboy (used for snow and bikepacking), and now a 2022 Giant Reign E+1. Cheers

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Love the island! Such a magical place and soooo much riding. Have fun on that new whip! Looks to be a top choice for '22

Bounderwater

Jun 29, 2020
Vancouver Island, BC
Hello all from Vancouver Island BC Canada. I am new to owning an ebike but I have been waiting 6 months to purchase one. I have been riding mountain bikes for well over 30 years and bikes in general for well over 50 years. I am not a snob when it comes to riding bikes, ride what makes you happy. I have ridden road, gravel, fat, XC, Single speed, Enduro and downhill bikes and enjoyed every one of them. I currently own a 2019 Specialized Stumpjumper, 2015 Specialized Fatboy (used for snow and bikepacking), and now a 2022 Giant Reign E+1. Cheers
Welcome! I live on the island as well, where do you usually ride?

Allout

Sep 7, 2021
BC
Thanks and will let you know if I head over there soon. I only rode Westwood lake once like 10 years ago…
If you use FB, there is a new group created called Vancouver island emtb group ride, hope to get more emtb group rides to explore the island.
Not a big FB user but I will check it out. Thanks.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
My Son & family now live in Naniamo, just off of Jingle Pot. I use to live there about 40+ years ago in some crappy condo overlooking the river in Bowen Park. Also Lived in Comox valley until the Burke Mountian trails called me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles