New Ebike owner!

BMP

Apr 18, 2024
Iowa
I'm a long term Trek owner and just bought my first Ebike. My wife and I bought a 9000 and 930 Trek MTB's back in 1992. Now I ride a Roscoe 8 and she rides a FX Sport 4. We demo'd a Powerfly 5 FS back in 2019 and just figured we would wait it out since we are both able bodied and enjoy pedaling without assist. I found a great deal on a Gen 2 Rail so I jumped on it. She will be riding it when we go to Colorado, Utah, etc. and I will also be riding it to work on occasion. Totally happy with the purchase!

Brad

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
I'm a long term Trek owner and just bought my first Ebike. My wife and I bought a 9000 and 930 Trek MTB's back in 1992. Now I ride a Roscoe 8 and she rides a FX Sport 4. We demo'd a Powerfly 5 FS back in 2019 and just figured we would wait it out since we are both able bodied and enjoy pedaling without assist. I found a great deal on a Gen 2 Rail so I jumped on it. She will be riding it when we go to Colorado, Utah, etc. and I will also be riding it to work on occasion. Totally happy with the purchase!

Brad
Which gen 2 model is it?

Reactions: BMP

BMP

Apr 18, 2024
Iowa
My wife and I got some good miles in off and on road yesterday. She put a few on the Rail and more than ever on my Roscoe. She didn’t mind the large frame sizes at all. Her FX is a medium BTW. The Rail feels like a light motorcycle to me. More so than a heavy bike. The torque and power seem about right for its length and weight. It’s not so much that it can get out of control. I actually rode up a section that I never thought of doing on my Roscoe. Trails are much different now! Best purchase ever! 🤘🏽

Brad

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles