New E-MTB Brand

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
The motor choice is definitely a bummer for me but some people like Shitmano. I’ve been told that Shitmano is the easiest to deal with for a smaller company, guessing that’s why they went that route.
That would explain why Orange bikes use them as well .

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
Well thought spec and one of the best looking emtb ever IMO
IMG_0343.jpeg

Osman

Mar 18, 2024
Germany
I like the colour and geo.
Any details on builds yet available?
Is it UDH compatible?
Price is just ok for the frame to build own dream

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
I can't take any bike seriously that has a 480mm seat tube in large these days unfortunately.
Rest of the numbers look ok.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
"Assembled in..." but which one of those cheaper Chinese frames are they using. I would be concerned about their consistency of quality and warranty but good on them for trying to challenge the TOP 5 bike builders in the world. It will be an up hill battle all the way 😎!

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
The motor choice is definitely a bummer for me but some people like Shitmano. I’ve been told that Shitmano is the easiest to deal with for a smaller company, guessing that’s why they went that route.
Funny how so many people beat down on Shimano, 3 to 4 years ago it was Specialized and Brose, having ridden a Yeti 160e for 2400 miles I can vouch for their reliability, not one error code, my Pivot LT with Bosch is another matter, on my second motor, I don't slag it off but put it down to the volume produced and accepting the odd lemon slips through, digressing, Tesla recalls more cara worldwide than any other and yer people still queue to buy them, why, because they accept that not everything is perfect in life but they live with the odd fault.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I would give them a go if it was not for the Motor choice

Funny how so many people beat down on Shimano, 3 to 4 years ago it was Specialized and Brose, having ridden a Yeti 160e for 2400 miles I can vouch for their reliability, not one error code, my Pivot LT with Bosch is another matter, on my second motor, I don't slag it off but put it down to the volume produced and accepting the odd lemon slips through, digressing, Tesla recalls more cara worldwide than any other and yer people still queue to buy them, why, because they accept that not everything is perfect in life but they live with the odd fault.
All motor brands have their problems big or small but it's not always about problems with a motor but how it reacts and is to use.

Static

Static Official
Apr 6, 2024
Blackburn
"Assembled in..." but which one of those cheaper Chinese frames are they using. I would be concerned about their consistency of quality and warranty but good on them for trying to challenge the TOP 5 bike builders in the world. It will be an up hill battle all the way 😎!
We hear you, pop down and have a look sometime 👌😎

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles