New E Bike

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Cube stereo hybrid SL 160
Vitus e-sommet vrs

Cube is 27.5 wheels and 750wh battery with Bosch motor
Vitus is a mullet setup with 625wh battery and Shimano motor.

CorbyLeek

Oct 23, 2022
Doncaster
Cube stereo hybrid SL 160
Vitus e-sommet vrs

Cube is 27.5 wheels and 750wh battery with Bosch motor
Vitus is a mullet setup with 625wh battery and Shimano motor.
Thanks bud. Was looking at the cube but currently running a 29er so not sure how different it would be.

Ché

May 7, 2021
Hull
Looking at recommendations for my first EBike with budget of 5k. Enjoy riding peaks, downhill trails and jumps but nothing too massive.
Hi, I was looking at the vitus e submit, but there are a few good bike makers out there, and in your price range mate...
Good luck 👍 and enjoy 😀

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@CorbyLeek Whatever you get, get it from a bike shop close to you. J E James are in Doncaster (like you), they do several types of emtb and have done so for many years. I have bought two different brands of emtb from them and I have zero complaints about their service.

Emtbs have many components that you will have never experienced on a bike before. You need someone close by to answer your questions, fix those quick faults and deal with any warranty claims without you having to parcel up the bike and ship it off to God knows where for God knows how long.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
@CorbyLeek Whatever you get, get it from a bike shop close to you. J E James are in Doncaster (like you), they do several types of emtb and have done so for many years. I have bought two different brands of emtb from them and I have zero complaints about their service.

Emtbs have many components that you will have never experienced on a bike before. You need someone close by to answer your questions, fix those quick faults and deal with any warranty claims without you having to parcel up the bike and ship it off to God knows where for God knows how long.

Yeah, bluntly if/when the motor shits itself you need quick local support from your LBS.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles