need help buying levo comp 2018 carbon

markmillen

Sep 25, 2018
n ireland
Am 5 ft 10 bike shop guy tell me i need medium because off the dropper , chart sizing guide am on the border at 5,10 of being a medium /large . I've sat on the large need to drop completely dropped to the ground to touch the ground . medium yes i can touch the ground easier . what size should i go for cheers

Lockey8

Sep 15, 2018
South Bucks
Am 5 ft 10 bike shop guy tell me i need medium because off the dropper , chart sizing guide am on the border at 5,10 of being a medium /large . I've sat on the large need to drop completely dropped to the ground to touch the ground . medium yes i can touch the ground easier . what size should i go for cheers
I’d go for the large based on the top tube and reach length, my wife is 5’4 and rides a her medium with a 40mm stem no problem, you need to have an even balance when standing and at 5’10 I think you would feel more comfortable on the large.
If you have a too short reach you’ll be over the front end too much and may experience the same problem Rob had with front end feel, note he feels much better on the 2019 with a longer top tube.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Given the title I thought this was going to be a link to a gofundme page... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Norange

Jul 29, 2018
Wiltshire
Oops, 5'8 and on a medium. Large will almost certainly be right for you, the med is quite short, even for me. Am 29" inseam and dropper is slammed and ok. If your legs are longer go large.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles