My Stereo 160 AT finally arrived!! ?

D8N

Sep 26, 2020
Warrington
Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been looking for an Ebike for a while and decided on a Cube stereo 160 AT. I loved the look of the bike and the top spec components for the money.

Today I took it out for its first proper ride around Gisburn Forest ?

The bike rides really well, but there’s a coupe of things I plan on changing to make it better, starting with higher rise bars to lift the front end a bit and a slightly longer stem.

I’m interested if anyone else can recommend upgraded they’ve done?

68D8AEFD-8ACB-41B4-BFD4-1792BD6C1BB8.jpeg

D8N

Sep 26, 2020
Warrington
Bought a frame that's too small for you?
No the stand over for this was perfect, I tried the large and it wasn’t the right fit.

These aren’t the longest reach bikes, so I’m looking to tweak the reach a bit to get it perfect ??

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Renthal Fatbar 40ml
With Bergtec 60ml stem

I’m on the border of large/XL, but I like the handling of the LG.
??

Reactions: D8N

Frankieboy

Jan 14, 2019
Basingstoke
Renthal Fatbar 40ml
With Bergtec 60ml stem

I’m on the border of large/XL, but I like the handling of the LG.
??
I changed to the same bar as @MitchF but changed the stem for a Renthal 55mm (same size as stock) and used the stock stem on another bike, much more comfortable.
I’m borderline 19/21” frame and went for 19” for the same reason as @MitchF

Cabby.

Apr 17, 2020
Scotland
Bought a frame that's too small for you?

I bought a medium AT 140 the other week, I'm 5.9 and every bike I've ever owned had been a medium, doing all the charts on the Cube site etc all said a Medium. Having been on the bike only a couple of times I may change a few things likewise as I feel I could do with just a tad more height in the bars and my seatpost is all the way to the top, do I think I bought the wrong size frame ? Nope but it is right on the limit I think.

Zudnik

Jul 27, 2020
NNJ, USA
Nice! On my 2020 160 TM so far I've swapped to an axs x01 rear derailleur and controller. Also went to an axs dropper post. XX1 chain and cassette. Also to Stan's Baron's MK3 rims with Industry 9 hubs and Pirelli Scorpion S tires, Fooker pedals and a Brooks 17 seat. Love it.

Only current gripes are the smashed motor bash plate (fixing this week) and the seat post clamp sucks - the seat spins.
PXL_20201024_190035852.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles