My new Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SLT.

stuey46

Jun 30, 2020
plymouth
Out and about in the mud and wet of Dartmoor today. What a piece of kit, had a disastrous time with a Trek Rail earlier in the year so back it went to Trek , and got this from Certini in Saltash and wow absolutely love it. Carbon everything and wireless shifters and dropper post. The only thing I have had to put on is a front and rear mudguards. Cant wait to rack up the miles on this :):)
PXL_20201117_132731004.jpg
PXL_20201117_132722998.jpg

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
That's a hell of a bike, I purchased the poor mans 140 version last Christmas, love it to bits but I think I've earned my stripes to justify an upgrade :unsure: to be honest my bikes not quiet 12 months old yet so I need to rain it in and get another 12 months out of it, I cant justify the slt but fancy the AT . Happy new bike day.

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Thanks (y) it is honestly a proper piece of kit. Go for it treat yourself to an AT for Christmas!!
To be honest I'm tempted but I also honestly think if id splashed the cash on a higher spec model at the beginning of my emtb adventure I wouldn't of had any more fun, my original plan was to upgrade every 2 years, the shallow part of my soul likes new and shiny toys :rolleyes:.
No doubt my friend beer will influence a ridiculous unjustified purchase before Christmas but I still hold out hope .

D8N

Sep 26, 2020
Warrington
Lovely bike I've just bought the AT 160 and love it, they are really good value for money.

Miss Cornwall loads I lived there for 8 years, used to nip in to Certini on the way to Plumbcentre for a mooch.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles