My Bullit is finally together and ready to rip!

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
So it’s been a little difficult getting some pieces but finally done! Maiden voyage this weekend. Upgraded the Fox fork to grip2, Carbon Bontrager wheelset, Fox coil. Should be good. I’ve had a few ebikes in this category so we’ll see how it fares. Btw, the lavender has grown on me! I really wanted the brown bronze but whatever. Oh, upgraded the rotors also. Good to go back to the mullet set up.

ACAE3F81-DA79-4DA0-8200-93CAD85041FF.jpeg

akirasan88

May 7, 2021
Los Angeles
Hey Gutch, did you reuse the mounting hardware from your stock shock, or did you purchase new mounting hardware?

If you purchased it happen to have a link? Thinking of going the same route as you, DHX2.

How have you liked the dhx2?

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
Hey Gutch, did you reuse the mounting hardware from your stock shock, or did you purchase new mounting hardware?

If you purchased it happen to have a link? Thinking of going the same route as you, DHX2.

How have you liked the dhx2?
Hey, I used the old hardware. DHX2 is awesome, but now sadly my Bullit is for sale.

akirasan88

May 7, 2021
Los Angeles
Oh I am sorry to hear, moving on to greater and bigger things? Not sure what exactly would qualify as that, coming from a Bullit... lol

As far as mounting hardware, its just simple bearings that need to be pressed out and pressed into the new shock right?

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
Oh I am sorry to hear, moving on to greater and bigger things? Not sure what exactly would qualify as that, coming from a Bullit... lol

As far as mounting hardware, its just simple bearings that need to be pressed out and pressed into the new shock right?
Correct. I’m working too much to enjoy my Bullit. Need to trade it for greenbacks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles