Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
3EA791E4-1C7F-4183-BB20-5A42744B1043.jpeg
31F6C7AC-2BCB-43AE-9EEB-883957DB9600.jpeg

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Clipped a rock and with the power of the motor it just destroyed the mech, had to ride 10 miles back to the car in 5th gear and the last 2miles with no battery? Legs still know about it now ?

?
Man, that’s so bad..... and sorry about the pic ?

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Ye bit of a shitter, biggest problem is getting hold of another Shimano 12 speed mech none available anywhere ?
Oh......
The slx and xtr versions are cross compatible. If it’s the 2 parts of the pulley cage, you might find spares? You’ll know all that — just want to help ?

Richwall

Jan 15, 2021
Uk
Oh......
The slx and xtr versions are cross compatible. If it’s the 2 parts of the pulley cage, you might find spares? You’ll know all that — just want to help ?
Ive been looking for cages as it would repair, but only the outer plate available ?

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Yes it is & i am pleased with it, its took quite a few knocks already in the Peaks etc. And i think it looks ok ??
Ta! I’ve got one on order. I’ve also put a Velcro strap near the top of the down tube ‘cos I heard a rumour one or two have had their batteries fall out in a big hit of one type or another (I used the one from the battery charger which is perfect!), so the RockGuards one will match. I’m going to get a longer one at the top for an inner. I’m not the least bit bothered about looks and recon this attachment for the top of the RockGuardz will help it’s purpose.

Richwall

Jan 15, 2021
Uk
Ta! I’ve got one on order. I’ve also put a Velcro strap near the top of the down tube ‘cos I heard a rumour one or two have had their batteries fall out in a big hit of one type or another (I used the one from the battery charger which is perfect!), so the RockGuards one will match. I’m going to get a longer one at the top for an inner. I’m not the least bit bothered about looks and recon this attachment for the top of the RockGuardz will help it’s purpose.
The one that goes round the Rockguardz cover really helps with that issue, i can just about wiggle the battery out with the strap off & the cover in place.

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Nice tyres.... Why did you leave Maxxis and.... Why did you choose these? Ta! ???

PS: I’ve put a DHF on the front (still Maxterra and 2.5 as was all I could buy), because it rolls better (I can go further...?) and try as I might, I’m not good enough to genuinely go meaningfully faster (so I can actually measure the improvement as more than a second or two on a section) on the Assegai. PPS; I had any money left, I’d have a second rim to help swapping out ?

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland
Nice bike! Can you please tell me if there is a “tune” written on your coil? I.E, maybe a code? I may purchase a coil and would like to get as close as possible to the OEM.

Can't see tune written written on the Super Deluxe Coil, but if you contact Santa Cruz tech support, they will tell you. But if you go for Fox DHX2 coil, then the tune is the same as on the latest Nomad: CL, JCR010, Rezi CM

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
Can't see tune written written on the Super Deluxe Coil, but if you contact Santa Cruz tech support, they will tell you. But if you go for Fox DHX2 coil, then the tune is the same as on the latest Nomad: CL, JCR010, Rezi CM
Thanks, I’ll give them a shout out.

cdavies102

Jun 29, 2021
UK
Few recent upgrades to my Bullit. Spec as below for anyone interested:

Started life as an R build, so only thing left standard is the frame/motor pretty much.
- Fox Factory 38 Forks with Fox Mudguard
- Fox Factory DHX2 Coil with SLS spring
- Fox Factory Dropper post
- Shimano XTR M9120 4 pot brakes
- Shimano XTR M9100 1x12 Gears
- Shimano XTR 203mm centerlock rotors with eBike rear
- DT Swiss EX 1700 wheelset (centerlock/microspline)
- Santa Cruz Carbon bars
- Burgtec e-Bike Chain ring
- Burgtec MK3 billet stem
- Burgtec MK5 pedals
- Burgtec Grips
- SDG Ti saddle
- Peaty's fidlock bottle mount
- Invisiframe matte

3130096F-DF0B-4D31-89A2-81DF12E37F1B.JPG

IMG_1338.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles