Mission Control Mission Control heart rate data to Strava

thbo

Jun 30, 2020
Norway
I have a Viiiva HR belt which can transmit both via Bluetooth and Ant+. I connected this to Mission Control a month ago and got a ride registered in Strava with HR data along with it.

I’m not sure but I think at the same time as the latest update to the Mission Control app (where you could name your bike) it stopped transferring HR data to Strava. I can see the belt is connected to the app and also see my HR in the Stats, but it is never transferred to Strava anymore.

I’ve tried unpairing and pairing but no change.

Has anyone else experienced this and have a solution?

thbo

Jun 30, 2020
Norway
Thanks, I have replied to that thread earlier. Noticed it after creating this one, but kept this one as it is more specific and the other thread is used to discuss too many things.

Back to the subject: Yes, Strava uploading of HR data stopped working two MC versions ago, and is still not back by version 2.3.1.

Damin

May 17, 2023
USA
Quick question to wrap on this thread, even though it is 2 years old. I have a Garmin Chest HR monitor that I want to integrate w/ MasterMind for HR controlled assistance. I also want to track my ride GPS and Heart rate information and export it to Strava. Currently, I use my Fitbit to export to Strava.

Am I to understand that MasterMind will track GPS and Heart Rate and export that data to Strava? I.E. if I forget to bring my phone and start Strava, can I download the history of my heart rate and GPS from MasterMind later into Strava?

MM5K

Jan 24, 2022
Bay Area
Quick question to wrap on this thread, even though it is 2 years old. I have a Garmin Chest HR monitor that I want to integrate w/ MasterMind for HR controlled assistance. I also want to track my ride GPS and Heart rate information and export it to Strava. Currently, I use my Fitbit to export to Strava.

Am I to understand that MasterMind will track GPS and Heart Rate and export that data to Strava? I.E. if I forget to bring my phone and start Strava, can I download the history of my heart rate and GPS from MasterMind later into Strava?
Mastermind does not have GPS, so you'll need your phone, although GPS accuracy is significantly better from a dedicated Garmin/Wahoo.

For phone users though, it's better to record through the Mission Control app, rather than Strava. That way, you get power/cadence data as well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles