Minehead trails

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Is there any of you guys in the Minehead area out and about for rides in January Or some info on riding up Dunkery Beacon. I am going to be there for a month and would be good to ride out with some others. (y)

BBear

May 18, 2019
Bristol
Great riding in the Quantocks which is nearby. Can’t tell you specific trails but get yourself a map and explore…

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I lived in the south west for a few years (almost 2 decades ago now though) . Just outside Minehead there used to be some mini DH tracks used for local races and I've heard there are Enduro trails there now so probably still worth exploring. But as, above the really good riding nearby is in the Quantocks. Its one of the best areas for mtb in the UK with everything from decent length XC routes to short DH tracks. There's so much decent riding finding a local to show you round would be best. Ut if you can't find anyone in advance I'd guess Triscombe will still probably be the busiest car park for mtbers as its the closest to the top of the DH tracks.

andyb2

Jan 10, 2020
somerset
I'd be happy to meet up for a ride around the Quantocks (although I've got the 'rona at the moment)

I'm more into XC routes, rather than the techy DH stuff at Triscombe mind

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles