lower power

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
Anyone know if there is a way to lower the power in eco mode below the 20nm? I would like it lower than the 20. I have tried it in 0 but then there is quite a bit of drag from the motor, I honestly like to be able to drop it to a point where it is just like riding an analog bike

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
There was another almost identical question that I can't be arsed to find. You should be able to find it.
There is no motor drag, it just the heavy sticky tyres and a heavy bike.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
There was another almost identical question that I can't be arsed to find. You should be able to find it.
There is no motor drag, it just the heavy sticky tyres and a heavy bike.
Sorry, but I have the same tires on my Analog bike , yes it is lighter but there deffinitly is drag, either way it would be wonderful to be able to drop to 10nm

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
When I suspended my bike, and peddle with no assistance, I feel very little or no drag at all. I agree that the weight of the bike and the type of tires can contribute to drag. Turning off any assistance during a ride can feel like you just dropped an anchor.

I have lost power during a ride (another issue) but I simply changed gear and peddled through until assist returned. I usually ride in eMTB mode but if I happen to be riding on the flat or level surface I turn off the assist or change to eco-mode. It usually depends on who I’m riding with.

I like the feeling of riding an analog but I want the assist when I’m climbing the trails.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Anyone know if there is a way to lower the power in eco mode below the 20nm? I would like it lower than the 20. I have tried it in 0 but then there is quite a bit of drag from the motor, I honestly like to be able to drop it to a point where it is just like riding an analog bike

I haven’t used it myself but I guess you could fine tune the motor assist with an app like Stunlocker. Which Orbea bike , Rise or Wild (Shimano or Bosch) ?

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I think I am going to go with STUnlocker, I did confirm that I can go lower than the factory minimum of 20 nm. Any reason to think that going lower would hurt anything on the motor?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles