Love it

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
either fibbing or stupid - way too dangerous to try EMTB if you have never ridden MTB off road!!!! especially at that age, just hope natural selection doesnt step in after 80 years of dodging it

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
either fibbing or stupid - way too dangerous to try EMTB if you have never ridden MTB off road!!!! especially at that age, just hope natural selection doesnt step in after 80 years of dodging it
They rode at Swinley and what looks like Fleet trails. Hardly DH mtb action there, really tame. I thought it was a good vid. Inspirational to see an 80 year old riding.

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Personally I find this a very positive move..unfortuantly here in the UK when you reach a certain age your classed as redundant it's a shame goverment backed schemes are not in place to get more of our ageing community into something more positive not just ebikes but in general.
In regards to emtb am sure easy swift trails would be alot more fun than hopping over tree roots and rocks so just a case of picking the right trails...saves sitting at home or some depressing retirement home day in day out ..Just my opinion of course

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Admittedly, I wouldn't take my Dad onto some of the trickier descents at Swinley if he came out for a first time ride with me, that would be crazy, and this chap avoided that which was the right thing to do. But great to see Emtbs opening up possibilities like this, I'm looking forward to my retirement years :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles