Levo Gen 2 Longest distance on my 2020 Turbo Levo

timmers

So after about 8 months of ownership - the basic Turbo Levo with the 500 watt battery - I've done my longest ride with it, today. About a 35 km climb, up a rail/trail here in the Okanagan - Kettle Valley Rail Trail - it's a 2% grade (max) from my house, almost the lowest point in my town (unless I ride into the Lake) to the highest elevation I reached today. I spent quite a bit of time doing it, as I stopped to visit with a friend's dogs along the trail, to give them treats - and then stopped to drink water or admire the views. Once I'd reached that 35 km mark, I turned around and cycled back home on the same track. I still had 19% left in my battery, according to Mission Control. I had the engine in the lowest power setting the whole time - and tried to keep my cadence around 85 rpm average.

I am so happy with my bicycle's performance. I''m over 3500 km's on the odometer, with nary an issue. I'm realizing I'm not that happy with the front fork (the RL35 Gold basic fork), much like others have lamented in this forum, but I know I can replace it at some point later on - and I'm not really a serious mountain biker, anyways. I've replaced the stock Specialized saddle with a Brooks Cambium. I also installed a bar with a bit more rise than the stock one. And I put some Ergon grips on it, with the larger palm rests on them. That's it. Everything else is working great for me.

Great bike, and I recommend it to anybody who asks my opinion.

Screenshot_20210427-143212_Connect.jpg

Screenshot_20210427-145554.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles