Long Mynd

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
was on my list for this year but missed it. Certainly looks good although packed at weekends I am told so aim for mid week if possible.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
For anyone as equally clueless as me :

Long Mynd - Wikipedia

The "Handsome Prince" as he is know on the international riding circuit (Steve) is from Grantham (hover your mouse over a users name for name, location)

Beware though, he's all tassels and glitter sprinkling on every ride.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

Long Mynd - Wikipedia

The "Handsome Prince" as he is know on the international riding circuit (Steve) is from Grantham (hover your mouse over a users name for name, location)

It was a struggle Zim, but I decided to go cold turkey on on the glitter and the pink & silver pony tail handlebar ends! I can't begin to describe the anguish and the regret. I could not have achieved it without the loving support of my beautiful wife. I will never forget her supportive and encouraging words: "Get rid of 'em you wazzock, what do you look like!"

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It was a struggle Zim, but I decided to go cold turkey on on the glitter and the pink & silver pony tail handlebar ends! I can't begin to describe the anguish and the regret. I could not have achieved it without the loving support of my beautiful wife. I will never forget her supportive and encouraging words: "Get rid of 'em you wazzock, what do you look like!"

That was very very close to a keyboard covered in splurted Guinness .... Thankyou .. or maybe - extend our thanks to your beautiful wife ! (y)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
The evidence!
Team Pic.jpg

Baffled 1

Nov 10, 2019
Warwick
I done a trip to Long Mynd last month I can't recommend it highly enough it has everything. Steep tricky inclines with even more tricky downhills, open moorland, woodlands its got everything. I done a 23 mile circuit and was down to my last bar on the Levo's tcu. I was absolutely soaked in the last 3 miles but loved it what a cracking place. Start off with a big breakfast in Church Stretton. One word of warning it is packed at weekends so if you can make it a week day run. I certainly will be returning. IMG_20190927_110129.jpg

Gareth Bowen

Oct 28, 2019
South Wales

Long Mynd - Wikipedia

Other side of the country.!
??
I done a trip to Long Mynd last month I can't recommend it highly enough it has everything. Steep tricky inclines with even more tricky downhills, open moorland, woodlands its got everything. I done a 23 mile circuit and was down to my last bar on the Levo's tcu. I was absolutely soaked in the last 3 miles but loved it what a cracking place. Start off with a big breakfast in Church Stretton. One word of warning it is packed at weekends so if you can make it a week day run. I certainly will be returning. View attachment 21562
I done a trip to Long Mynd last month I can't recommend it highly enough it has everything. Steep tricky inclines with even more tricky downhills, open moorland, woodlands its got everything. I done a 23 mile circuit and was down to my last bar on the Levo's tcu. I was absolutely soaked in the last 3 miles but loved it what a cracking place. Start off with a big breakfast in Church Stretton. One word of warning it is packed at weekends so if you can make it a week day run. I certainly will be returning. View attachment 21562

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Some great riding to be had up Shropshire way.
We did East Ridge and Stiperstones a few weeks back, Long Mynd next on list as is Hopton Wood.

Goughy75

Sep 22, 2019
UK
I have done the Long Mynd a couple times now. Great fun on my e bike. Take the off road route from the end of valley then go to the right and up and over the rock garden to the top. Minton Bach and route 9 are good descents.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'd be up for a jolly to The Long Mynd at some point. No need to wait for next year though, just wait til the temp drops enough to freeze the ground.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles