Loam Wolf trail bike shootout.

Fx1

Auto WARNING : Possible Duplicate user : "Zero"
Feb 6, 2020
GB
Hate to say it but this is what happens when specialized are not buying reviews. Dont even get a mention or award.

If this was emtb awards then it would win 4 out of 3 awards. 4th being award nobody knew existed.

It's not a bad bike but keep using 5 year old geometry and bargain bin parts people will eventually notice. Brand isnt everything.

Good job there wasnt a motor reliability award.

Personally I put little faith in reviews now but this is just a bit of fun.

PS decoy won enduro award

Kentish

Nov 5, 2019
Kent
What is it with you and Levos?

IMG_5902.JPG

RichardWad

Feb 13, 2020
Earth
Good thing a Youtube reviewer's opinion doesnt in any way affect how much I enjoy my Levo.

For those who do care, the reviewers had fantastic things to say. (Did you even watch this review, or previous Levo reviews from the same reviewer?)

Sorry you are so bothered by the Levo's successes and superiority. I'm enjoying mine a ton

Wishing you can also find it in you to have less hatred, and instead, more passion for riding

Fx1

Feb 6, 2020
GB
Good thing a Youtube reviewer's opinion doesnt in any way affect how much I enjoy my Levo.

For those who do care, the reviewers had fantastic things to say. (Did you even watch this review, or previous Levo reviews from the same reviewer?)

Sorry you are so bothered by the Levo's successes and superiority. I'm enjoying mine a ton

Wishing you can also find it in you to have less hatred, and instead, more passion for riding
You are hilarious. You literally came over to the YT forum and posted this.

If they included the Levo in the enduro category, it would win. I mean, it only has 1 millimeter of travel less than their 151mm minimum travel requirement. It blasts through rocky chunk just fine.

I'm sure if they did a trail bike category test, the Levo would also win.

Simply the best package. Best integration, best feel, least ebike looking, it also looks sexy, fantastic app w mode tunability, etc. Good to know that one guy in the test liked the Decoy.

Priceless.

Fx1

Feb 6, 2020
GB
as we've said many times before, why can't you just enjoy your Decoy and the YT forum

now go away
I was.

But then Levo owners come over and post hilarious stuff in the decoy threads. @RichardWad

This is a video competition where there were 3 chances to win something though and didnt get any. So you do realise that this actually belongs in this forum and not the YT one? Or are we only allowed posts where specialized have won or paid to win a shootout?

What's funny is that you think I'm a levo hater or specialized hater. I've probably spent more of my own cash with specialized than 90% of this forum. (I buy products not brands)

As I said this is only a bit of fun (we all know how sensitive a levo owner is. I changed the title to a more snowflake friendly one)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles