Levo start up mode

Edlevo

Jan 27, 2020
UK
Hi all you guessed it I'm a newbie to the forum so I'm after a little help.
My Levo Turbo FSR 2019 is fitted with Planet 3 and using Blevo app I have no problems as such she runs like a dream but I have a niggle. When I start up it always defers to Trail mode & I would like it to start up in Eco must be user but
not enough knowledge yet to sort it , help appreciated.

Last edited:

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
According to the manual (2019 even with 2020 models) default start up mode is always TRAIL. Presumably this could change with Firmware updates but Specialized advise using ECO to set off until you are used to it. See manual P 4 2nd warning notice.

Edlevo

Jan 27, 2020
UK
According to the manual (2019 even with 2020 models) default start up mode is always TRAIL. Presumably this could change with Firmware updates but Specialized advise using ECO to set off until you are used to it. See manual P 4 2nd warning notice.

Edlevo

Jan 27, 2020
UK
Hmmm thinking about it when you are a trail user & used to it , it would probably be a pain defaulting to eco ? ah well looks like a pit stop pull off if I forget the button press ?

Edlevo

Jan 27, 2020
UK
If it’s that much of a hardship, change your Eco setting to Trail and vice versa. That way when it starts up, you’re in the mode you want.
Not that much of a hardship bud just thought I'd set up wrong. Thanks all for your comments.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles