Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL Comp Carbon Frame Plug/Blank

Esskimojoe

Jan 1, 2021
Greater Manchester
Hi, does anybody have a part number or idea of where I can get some frame plugs or blanks to block the cable ports on my Levo SL comp carbon. I‘ve switched over to Sram axs and have got lots of cable ports to block. I’ve also been told that there maybe a full blanking plate for the drive side head tube area as there will be no cables going in there. I’ve enclosed a picture from a older post of someone who asked the same. I’ve already asked bike shop where I bought the bike but there having no luck yet. Specialized UK are not manning the phones right now. I’ve also email Specialized rider care twice but had nothing back. Any help is appreciated.

6DF5C84F-6CA3-4672-83FC-12DF09D76EDE.jpeg

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
That’s my photo, and my LBS got them FOC from Specialized for me. They never gave me a part number or anything - just a bag of 4!

Esskimojoe

Jan 1, 2021
Greater Manchester
That’s my photo, and my LBS got them FOC from Specialized for me. They never gave me a part number or anything - just a bag of 4!
Hi there, my bike shop just hasn’t any. A part number would’ve been great, or a reply at least from Specialized. How they working for you, have they stayed in ok?

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Hi there, my bike shop just hasn’t any. A part number would’ve been great, or a reply at least from Specialized. How they working for you, have they stayed in ok?

Yeah - been there for over 10 months so far, and never moved!

Esskimojoe

Jan 1, 2021
Greater Manchester
I got a product code of S132000003 that my bike shop got but it seems that there is only 1 plug in it and the rest is no good and for a Spesh road bike. Surely there is someone who knows about?

42C79F3C-2E64-4796-BA19-F5CAD84DE9D9.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles