Levo Gen 3 Levo gen 3 capable enought?

Dji

Jun 12, 2021
Montréal Canada
Im a dh guy since 10 years, last year I rent a levo gen 2 in Squamish BC Canada to try out the new hype. After the first climb I was hooked.

I want a bike to reach the top asap at some mountains with no chairlift. Ideally I want a full power ebike but I wondering if the levo gen 3 is capable enought(enought travel in fact) with really rocky downhill section?

I'm pretty sure the kenovo sl is more for me but the small power output afraid me.

I checked the Rob youtube channel but I cant decide. Impossible to rent a gen 3 or the kenovo sl here.

Just looking for advice before buying.

Thanks
JF

Four Flusher

Jun 24, 2019
Reno
Capable enough is relative. If it's up that's an issue for you get a '22 Levo. On rough downhill the new Levo blows me away, and that's without even adjusting the geo for extreme downhill. The Levo does weigh a lot more than the Kenevo SL but that's mostly noticeable when picking up the bike not while riding rough downhill. After two weeks and 200 miles of riding, I'd describe it as very balanced and composed. I'm not sure about the Kenevo SL since I haven't been on one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles