Levo 19 base model short on stock

draliko

Oct 16, 2018
Courmayeur
Hi, just a quick question guys, here in italy the levo base model is practically unavailable until mid/end march, our orders have been postponed week after week... Is the same in the rest of the world? Was someone able to get one? Or at least did someone saw one live? Thanks guys, specy italy isn't very comunicative...

softtailcruiser

Patreon
Nov 23, 2018
Tamworth
Hello,

I got mine four days after my money cleared with the bike shop. Two days of that was the delivery company sending it to the wrong depot at the other end of England!

That was just before Christmas.

Si.

draliko

Oct 16, 2018
Courmayeur
Damn... Seems it's only us then.... What a shame... It's really unfortunate :( may i ask another question in the meantime, here in Italy if you buy a new bike usually there's a discount of 10% at least on the suggested price, it's the same in other countries?

softtailcruiser

Patreon
Nov 23, 2018
Tamworth
I paid list price, but got pedals thrown in. Only cheap ones though. Others may have been able to haggle, although as demand is so strong, they may not have got far with it!

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
Damn... Seems it's only us then.... What a shame... It's really unfortunate :( may i ask another question in the meantime, here in Italy if you buy a new bike usually there's a discount of 10% at least on the suggested price, it's the same in other countries?
I got a hope chainring with mine chucked in and a discount on a second charger which was an added bonus :)

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
I got 10% of my comp carbon ( 600 quid ) and they got my bars ( renthal ) and pedals ( stamps ) for me at trade price , but I am a long time customer of my LBS

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles