LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Now I can’t stop recording with the drone anytime I visit a new place, the result is always nice to watch.
Here’s my latest video:

It's a very impressive video and puts mine to shame. But there is very little bike action going on.
Can the drone follow you closely through woodland or is it more for scenery shots?

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
It's a very impressive video and puts mine to shame. But there is very little bike action going on.
Can the drone follow you closely through woodland or is it more for scenery shots?

Thank you Bones! It’s true there’s a lack of bike-action in the video. Now I have to find a balance for my next videos including more shots from my GoPro…
I’ve tested the drone in the woods and it follows me fine when I ride slowly but it is not very recommended as footage is not fluid when the drone is avoiding obstacles all the time.

darwink1

Dec 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
One of the last rides before the snow screwed up the trails. Feel free to rate my singing lol.

20221214_144825.jpg
20221214_144805.jpg

D

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
I am now playing with both drone and Gopro shots so the video gets some more bike action.
Here’s the link for Instagram:

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
One from yesterday leaves me with some new targets for the year.
Nice video and the soundtrack is cool, really thought you were going to finish with bossing it. My opinion is you tried way too many times and that will never end well. You know what speed you need now so I reckon you got it next time bud 3 fails at max and leave for another day if not.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Nice video and the soundtrack is cool, really thought you were going to finish with bossing it. My opinion is you tried way too many times and that will never end well. You know what speed you need now so I reckon you got it next time bud 3 fails at max and leave for another day if not.
Yeah next time, in the dry, with less wind, and without a alcohol-free hangover!
I've got this ????

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Nothing exciting……just a fun video on a cycle path playing with edits on the Insta360 one RS…..turn it up 😀👍🏻

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Thanks Lee. I picked up the gopro 11 mini recently and having fun learning how to make and edit vids.

They look great mate, I picked up a hero 10 in December and doing the same , it’s great watching your rides back isn’t it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles