LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
The sound seems to lag a little on the first trail not sure why but all the rest seems to catch up and be normal ???

Ronan1001

Dec 13, 2022
Sydney
A little one from yesterday in the cold hard Surrey Alps.
Such a trip seemed very difficult. But I didn't get upset and had fun on SlotEire. It's not a bad choice there. My friend from Dublin recommended it.
It's a beautiful trail! It looks even more invigorating on fast-forward. And the music starts to sound peppy, too :D

Last edited:

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
Hi, spending a bit more time on these forums lately so thought I would share a few of my favourite videos. Haven't recorded much this year (new dad), but have some good footage now and then.

First up Chamousillion: an EWS stage a few years ago, 20 minutes down for most mortals, I actually climbed up the stage in turbo using up the entire battery in one go. One of the best riding and looking trails in the southern Alps I reckon. You have grey earth goodness, then bonkers fast singletrack under the trees, then non-stop switchbacks.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Hi, spending a bit more time on these forums lately so thought I would share a few of my favourite videos. Haven't recorded much this year (new dad), but have some good footage now and then.

First up Chamousillion: an EWS stage a few years ago, 20 minutes down for most mortals, I actually climbed up the stage in turbo using up the entire battery in one go. One of the best riding and looking trails in the southern Alps I reckon. You have grey earth goodness, then bonkers fast singletrack under the trees, then non-stop switchbacks.

Congratulations on becoming a Father. Hardest but most rewarding job in the world

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I’ve been using a GoPro 10 earlier this year and the footage has been excellent, I’ve recently sold it and I’m looking for something that is maybe a bit more fun with 360, I’ve looked at the Insta360 but they are a bit expensive with the twin lens pack and some reviews are not really that positive, so I’m now looking at the GoPro max 360, I think a few of you guys use one and just wanted some feedback please? Also what are the mounting options on the bike? I don’t want to have to use a big stick!! :)

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I’ve been using a GoPro 10 earlier this year and the footage has been excellent, I’ve recently sold it and I’m looking for something that is maybe a bit more fun with 360, I’ve looked at the Insta360 but they are a bit expensive with the twin lens pack and some reviews are not really that positive, so I’m now looking at the GoPro max 360, I think a few of you guys use one and just wanted some feedback please? Also what are the mounting options on the bike? I don’t want to have to use a big stick!! :)
Max is a great camera offering lots of editing views but also takes twice as long as you have to create that view point and then render before it's available to add into the quick app. It also has a tendency to not stitch correctly ( so you will get a slight blur line from where the 360 images meet ) the quality is not as good as a direct non 360 imo but is still good enough for me. If you choose to use in hero mode ( single lens ) then your max res is 1440 so again not as good as a standard hero. Overall it's my first ever GoPro so I'm really happy with having the best of both worlds but if your using the 360 option then be prepared to put some time in for your edits lol. As for mounting it's like any other camera that has the GoPro mounting style so there are lots of various options and purchasable mounts available out there. Would I recommend..... Hell yeah but I've only had notsogopro's in the past to reference against

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Well I thought sod it and went for the Insta360 one RS, it’s a bit trippy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: had a blast around the local woods this morning, got back and had a go at my first edit, which is a bit dismal but I’ll learn hopefully :) have only just posted on YouTube so needs to render properly for resolution to improve……shame I didn’t have it yesterday at llandegla:(

Last edited:

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Yes, I’ve got a drone and I am very excited!!! It offers a new and beautiful point of view. I still have to find the balance in composing a more varied video (including POV, cinematrographic and drone footage) but it’ll come after a few tries
Here’s my first horizontal video, I’ve published more videos in vertical in my Instagram before.

La arista del sillón Mountain bike Zaragoza

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Not my ride footage but DAMN!!!

Like a boss

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Yes, I’ve got a drone and I am very excited!!! It offers a new and beautiful point of view. I still have to find the balance in composing a more varied video (including POV, cinematrographic and drone footage) but it’ll come after a few tries
Here’s my first horizontal video, I’ve published more videos in vertical in my Instagram before.

La arista del sillón Mountain bike Zaragoza
Once again you have excelled I love watching your edits and creations Great work Nando.

AdmChr

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Nov 21, 2019
SWPA
From shredding the Pineapple Express trail in Hawaii to smashing party laps at Snowshoe with my buds... I can say for sure that this season was RAD
🤘
... cheers to a rowdy 2023 season
🍻

https://www.youtube.com/@admchr

2022 Season Mash Up

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles