LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
You should try getting the horizon in the middle of the screen in chesty and helmet view . Timer and gps are just a waste of time and use up batteries quicker imo !

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Yeah i usually use the chin and chesty view, but then the camera is upside down and rarely gets GPS signal. I'm one of those people that if i have something, I want that something to do all that it says it does. (my old GP 6 was better that picking this up)

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I know, but i likes it and i wants it
1663763365727.png

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Here is a video I did from my 7 day Transalp from Munich to Lake Garda in Italy.
640 km, Total 16000 m Ascent.
It is 24 minutes long and in 4K so watch when you have time.
WOW!
That looks amazing, I guess you're still standing up as your bums must be still hurting?
That's a bucketlist kind of trip. is it a known route or is it something you planned yourselves?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Here's the footage of our epic weekend in North wales, you're going to need a longer tea break. @DJ57UMP and I do like an epic weekender.

Day 1 part 1, Llandegla for a blast around the black route.
Then Day 1 part 2 is the stupid idea we've toyed with a few times. stars aligned and we got it done.
For phone friendly chesty
Or from the lid for big screen.
On day 2 we headed out to do the beast, can't believe we used to do this on analogues for fun?? I had to chop it right down as i sped up the long trails like pink heffer and it just would not process?
Then Day 3 we mixed and matched a few trails and got on the road home early.

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Here is a video I did from my 7 day Transalp from Munich to Lake Garda in Italy.
640 km, Total 16000 m Ascent.
It is 24 minutes long and in 4K so watch when you have time.
Excellent video. That looks like a great epic adventure. Well edited👍

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
WOW!
That looks amazing, I guess you're still standing up as your bums must be still hurting?
That's a bucketlist kind of trip. is it a known route or is it something you planned yourselves?
Thanks for the compliment. I probably spent about 20 hours from start till finished video. Always takes longer than expected.
The first 1 1/2 days were planned myself, then I used some variations of the Albrecht route.
You can get details here.

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
Still suffering from a cold, stayed local and took the captain out for a little leg stretch.
Recently got a dog for the purpose of having a companion and trail dog. She's currently in training and I hope to have her fully trained for the trails by the start of biking season next year. But your video is very inspiring to me and has me eagerly looking forward to when my dog will one day be joining me on the trails.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Recently got a dog for the purpose of having a companion and trail dog. She's currently in training and I hope to have her fully trained for the trails by the start of biking season next year. But your video is very inspiring to me and has me eagerly looking forward to when my dog will one day be joining me on the trails.
It seems to come naturally to them, (except my old boxer who was a bit Oooh look Squirrel) it's the recall and the left and right calls you need to work on. My old Weinerama was better at left and right than the wife lol.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
No ride footage 'cos no camera, but got a quick ride in today before the rain came in.

Got 34mph on one of the descents but the dog walkers got in the way.

Screenshot_20221016_195109_Strava~3.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles