LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
just watching this now ( 8 mins in ) looks good, nice save from your woman at the beginning ( about 4 + minutes in ) .
I assume it was a slight breeze on your ride out and i felt sorry for that sleeping ( not well dead ) sheep.

some lovely long speedy sections by the looks of and that loose stuff on about 15:00 minutes looks awesome, Definitely give the jaw a rattle on my hardtail lol.

Great video, Very scenic loved it.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. MyQuik app seems to be working again, I just had to disconnect the wifi and reconnect

Yes it was incredibly windy and the trails were extremely loose, difficult to slow down and turn

And finally, yes that sheep / lamb looked properly dead. It’s head was all flopped to one side with its tongue hanging out and then she leapt back to life as we rode past 😃🐑

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Thanks (y)
Watching my footage back I realise I make alot of pigeon sounding noises when things get a bit sideways haha
haha, when i ride on sketchy ( for me ) sections i tend to waffle on as it helps me concentrate but then when playing back its ruined the natural sound of wheels and track etc and i hate the sound of my own voice in videos. So i have to mute/lower audio and put in overlay music. i always tell myself STOP talking ffs.... but i never do lol.

artzicat1

Mar 3, 2019
israel
Had a couple of days in Pila, Italy on the normal bike. I wasn't too keen on the main bike park stuff because it was so loose after so long without rain but found a really fun off piste line, here's a small part of it. Quite sketchy with loose rocks and trees down but this was so much fun:

And here's the freeride line that drops you down into Aosta Valley. Sandy and loose in places, would have been hard to follow anyone with all the dust being kicked up and slowing down for corners was a challenge!

wow those really cool riding

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Todays quick blast, rushed as i had to get back for the footy

Call me a traditionalist but put me down as preferring the camera's point of view to pointed straight ahead with the occasional cuts/edits to show different points of view to add emphasis . I find it disconcerting to have all that camera movement. Then again, you are the story teller and this is your creation so enjoy!

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Call me a traditionalist but put me down as preferring the camera's point of view to pointed straight ahead with the occasional cuts/edits to show different points of view to add emphasis . I find it disconcerting to have all that camera movement. Then again, you are the story teller and this is your creation so enjoy!
Thanks for feedback i assume you're referring to the beginning part of the video (which i was testing a selfie stick mount that failed), the majority of that video cuts to Hero mode with horizon levelling. Yeah i can go a bit OTT with the edits and once i get used to the Max 360° im hoping to get better at the edits.

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Few more from Finale Ligure

H Veloce - Blind run into a fast flowy blue trail running alongside the road

Cacciatore - Some awkward turns, gets pretty rough and steppy towards the bottom. Chain came off at one point unfortunately...

Kill Bill Vol 2 - Pretty loose, there's one corner I messed up both times I rode this, ran a little wide and it just becomes a drop into the next berm

Madonna - This starts straight after Kill Bill Vol 2. Really fun trail, I had a look at the big rock garden on my first run before this but came into it on a different line the second time around so had to stop again

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Few more from Finale Ligure

H Veloce - Blind run into a fast flowy blue trail running alongside the road

Cacciatore - Some awkward turns, gets pretty rough and steppy towards the bottom. Chain came off at one point unfortunately...

Kill Bill Vol 2 - Pretty loose, there's one corner I messed up both times I rode this, ran a little wide and it just becomes a drop into the next berm

Madonna - This starts straight after Kill Bill Vol 2. Really fun trail, I had a look at the big rock garden on my first run before this but came into it on a different line the second time around so had to stop again
Thanks for the feedback earlier Those look like really nice trails. Kill Bill looked really steep in parts ? nice vids

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yeah really fun, Kill Bill had a few steeper bits, nothing crazy but there's a layer of dust on concrete hard trails, makes it really tricky to commit to certain corners. Wish I had more time out there to learn the trails a bit more!

mcboab

Aug 2, 2022
NE UK
A recent toddle down a local "red" trail on the Mondi Crafty. This is my 2nd pass at this trail on the E-bike Needs more effort/boost on the pedaly sections I think . Will try to remember to swap to EMTB mode rather than Tour+ next time.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Thanks for feedback i assume you're referring to the beginning part of the video (which i was testing a selfie stick mount that failed), the majority of that video cuts to Hero mode with horizon levelling. Yeah i can go a bit OTT with the edits and once i get used to the Max 360° im hoping to get better at the edits.
Yes. I was wondering how you were getting those camera angles! While I am not suggesting you should take a Master Class with Werner Herzog, there is something to be said for letting the camera tell the story and add emphasis. I think the most important part is to have fun with it and know your audience. Keep up the good work! :)

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
After an afternoon of riding several grade 4 & 5 trails, was ambling my way back to the car park when ?
Say HELLO to 2 cracked ribs & super painfully bruised sternum :mad: Bloody Stump !!!!
Looks like bike time is gone for a while!
Ooooof, painful. Get well soon bud im also out after hitting a much larger stump ( full tree lol ) and busted my left shoulder this time.
Sucks not being able to ride.

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
This is a five day event on one of my favourite places. All inclusive, for aprox. $600,00, it happened last week.
If you do not speak portuguese, just set it to mute and pretend you know what is being said 😄

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Ooooof, painful. Get well soon bud im also out after hitting a much larger stump ( full tree lol ) and busted my left shoulder this time.
Sucks not being able to ride.
That's a bummer mate, get well soon & hopefully you wont lose too much of your Summer riding time....

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Nice man. Out of all of PDS where is the biggest/best jump line and where would you get your hotel? I’ve not been there yet.
If that’s you’re thing Chatel is the best , you’re close to morgins and champery ! Les gets has a new jump line but it’s full on and not forgiving ! If you stay in Chatel insta message Vinny T , he’s the boss of those trails 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles