LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
My GOPRO 10 has died…..just won’t turn on, I’ve been in touch with GoPro and they have confirmed that it’s knackered, I have a subscription with GoPro so they have offered a new one for £115.00, however it’s got me thinking would it be worth changing to the new DJI Osmo 4 action cam? It seems to be getting good reviews on YouTube, but I know that the majority of reviews on YouTube are paid for and with a free camera to review…..so in my opinion they can’t really be trusted!

is anyone here using the new DJI Osmo 4 action cam? And if so can you offer an opinion please? Thanks

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
My GOPRO 10 has died…..just won’t turn on, I’ve been in touch with GoPro and they have confirmed that it’s knackered, I have a subscription with GoPro so they have offered a new one for £115.00, however it’s got me thinking would it be worth changing to the new DJI Osmo 4 action cam? It seems to be getting good reviews on YouTube, but I know that the majority of reviews on YouTube are paid for and with a free camera to review…..so in my opinion they can’t really be trusted!

is anyone here using the new DJI Osmo 4 action cam? And if so can you offer an opinion please? Thanks
I consider this reviewer to be one of the more unbiased and critical reviewers:
I was tempted by the Action 4 following the first batch of reviews, but after seeing the one above, it doesn't seem to be particularly better than a Gopro 11. Bear in mind that Gopro will announce the 12 in the next few weeks, I would wait ot see if that one looks any better and if not there might be better deals/sales on the Gopro 11s.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I consider this reviewer to be one of the more unbiased and critical reviewers:
I was tempted by the Action 4 following the first batch of reviews, but after seeing the one above, it doesn't seem to be particularly better than a Gopro 11. Bear in mind that Gopro will announce the 12 in the next few weeks, I would wait ot see if that one looks any better and if not there might be better deals/sales on the Gopro 11s.
Thanks for that ….. I’ve decided to upgrade to the GoPro 11 which I’ve got a good deal on, I’m also going to get the replacement GoPro 10 for £115.00 and then I’ll sell it 👍🏻

Feb 27, 2023
Teesside UK
You can do a loop around the moors from Lordstones heading back down towards Chop Gate (then road back to Clay Bank). There’s a techy downhill descent right into Chop Gate, but only to be ridden in dry weather otherwise its a quagmire
I generally head up that way from Kildale climbing up towards Baysdale and across toward the Lion, but I will add it to my list.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I generally head up that way from Kildale climbing up towards Baysdale and across toward the Lion, but I will add it to my list.

Yes I figured you were further east on the moors, just recommending some more options to explore 👍🏽

There’s some great routes around Osmotherley / Black Hambleton too

Feb 27, 2023
Teesside UK
Yes I figured you were further east on the moors, just recommending some more options to explore 👍🏽

There’s some great routes around Osmotherley / Black Hambleton too
Always happy for pointers on routes. I did ride up Osmotherley across to Bilsdale and there seems to be loads of tracks running across that area.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Always happy for pointers on routes. I did ride up Osmotherley across to Bilsdale and there seems to be loads of tracks running across that area.

There’s loads around there but most of it belongs to the Snilesworth Estate so you have to be careful not to get spotted by the bloodsport guys (especially on days they’re shooting!)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
There’s loads around there but most of it belongs to the Snilesworth Estate so you have to be careful not to get spotted by the bloodsport guys (especially on days they’re shooting!)

In fact I think shooting season has just started! From beginning of September

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles