LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Llandegla yesterday, Parked up on worlds end and made our way across to the forest, the wales enduro was on so there were a few diversions through the forest, my mate was on his acoustic hardtail….so had to slow down a bit, should have really left a much bigger gap or gone in front 😬
I’ve ditched the Insta360, although a fun camera the quality of the GoPro is just so much better. This is with a gopro 10 and max lens mod.

Last edited:

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Looks like you've been getting lucky with the conditions, semi serious question. Do you not miss going around bends/corners/berms riding in the peaks?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I ride Hagg Farm that has corners, The Beast has corners. Not sure what you are getting at mate?

I have been riding bikes over 30 years mate I have ridden many corners
I not diggin at you (honest) dont worry, just from any footage of the peaks (and very limited riding there) it always seems its straight lines. (dual track) I like natural riding just as much as parks but i do like corners ;) .

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
No worries mate, the Peak has lots and lots to ride plenty of off piste steep tech (with corners too) I just don't tend to head there lol

I would disagree on the "very limited riding" mate, there is lots if you know where to look ;)

Much prefer the open views, I guess its each to their own :)
LOL No I mean my very limited riding there, once or twice.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I did that ride on one 500 battery with 3% left. Which means I carried a spare battery around for no reason 😭
Did you say Kirkbymoorside (North Yorks Moors)? That’s around 60 miles from Scarhouse Reservoir. Is there another Kirkbymoorside in Nidderdale ?

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
I have recently discovered that Emtbs are not as fast on a DH trail as a regular bike of a similar spec. I am so upset to discover this :(. I understand that the trail conditions and rider's current state of mind may have had some contributory affects to the results of arbitrary sampling that led me to this conclusion. In the end, this trail is awesome to ride on either bike!

Regular mtb at Whistler Bike park.

Emtb on same trail.

darwink1

Dec 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Been riding the chubby winter bike since the bullit came down with beep boop issues. Its.... different...

Also, crappy Vee tires are made from plastic and are crappy.

20230728_120002.jpg

D

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Forestry England have been spending a bit of cash at Delamere Forest in Cheshire, they have built 4 new Mtb trails only….so no pedestrians wandering about, not that exiting and very short trails, but…..it’s a start 😀

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
Been riding the chubby winter bike since the bullit came down with beep boop issues. Its.... different...

Also, crappy Vee tires are made from plastic and are crappy.

View attachment 121303

D
Great video! This bike is so underrated and overlooked for particular terrain. I have the same 2023 Norco BigFoot VLT1 and a 2023 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert; honestly, I sometimes prefer the Bigfoot.

I find on rocky climbing tech it can be so much fun running at a low PSI.

Here is one of mine

darwink1

Dec 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Great video! This bike is so underrated and overlooked for particular terrain. I have the same 2023 Norco BigFoot VLT1 and a 2023 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert; honestly, I sometimes prefer the Bigfoot.

I find on rocky climbing tech it can be so much fun running at a low PSI.

Here is one of mine
I do like the bigfoot but its very rocky here so my knees and back don't.

D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles