Nice ride today, bit chilly on the descents
qIgTWx1w.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Was your one a day walking all the way to your bike?

Last edited:

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Is that a Reaction Race? What year?
Why are you replacing it?
Yes it’s a reaction race 500 two years old. Great bike but I miss the trail centre and downhill riding. I had a full suspension Cannondale before this, not a E bike. A super V 500 and I really felt it was part of me when I rode. So going back to full bouncer and 27.5 instead of 29er. Getting a Whyte E150 RS hopefully and hopefully will feel like it’s part of me like the old Cannondale did.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Yes it’s a reaction race 500 two years old. Great bike but I miss the trail centre and downhill riding. I had a full suspension Cannondale before this, not a E bike. A super V 500 and I really felt it was part of me when I rode. So going back to full bouncer and 27.5 instead of 29er. Getting a Whyte E150 RS hopefully and hopefully will feel like it’s part of me like the old Cannondale did.

i have the same kick stand as yours. Also a reaction race. My next bike will be a full sus probably something like the stereo hybrid race 120
A long way off yet because I usually run mechanical things into the ground before I replace them and somehow I think my current bike could potentially outlive it’s owner ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles