Let’s see your Scott eMTB pics

John

Feb 19, 2018
Edinburgh
Unexpected early 700 tuned in the pentlands hills Edinburgh.

IMG_0710.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hopefully you will like it. Particularly the trail mode. I hardly use boost as I don’t like the brutal feel.
I liked it ?. Trail mode is the one to use. Still fairly noisy and Boost doesn’t feel as powerful as Brose 1.3 or Bosch in my limited unscientific test. But a good motor nonetheless.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Have to agree it is not the quietest motor.
With boost it is how the assistance is delivered, an instant wallop as soon as you touch the pedals and a substantial overrun then you stop pedalling. Ok if you are trying to pedal kick onto or over an obstacle but not for a lot else. Generally I prefer to use the app to increase the trail assist level if needed rather than use boost.

AlwaysOff

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Rame Peninsula, Cornwall
Picked my E Genius 710 up last week but work has been getting in the way of really seeing what it can do so I gave it a good thrashing today (the pic was at the start of the ride and its also been very dry here).
Theres so much I really love about how it handles in both climbing and downhill, feels like I've been riding it for ages already.
I'm off work for 2 weeks now got so much riding planned, maybe even a bday trip to Bike Park Wales. :D
Follow Mike on Strava to see this activity. Join for free.
IMG_6196.JPG

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
My first eMTB
Loved most things about it, but found it a little nose heavy when in the air and with my 112 kegs a little bit short in the battery department - only achieving around 40kms on my favorite loop.

Current.jpg

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
The new beast ............ fark I love this thing.
I still have a borked back so have only played on the club track at the end of my street but even in my injured mode and way unfit after a month in bed and a couple more just hobbling about the house I am not too far off the speed/times I was getting on my Levo racing the club XC series.
Jumps way better than my 2019 model and turns better than the Levo as well as being steadier in the rough. Even though longer in the chainstays than the Levo it feels quite playful and managed to hit a couple obstacles cleanly where I was not quite doing it on the Levo. To be fair, I had not attempted those on my 920 so don't have a comparison there.

Tuned.JPG

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
I still have a borked back so have only played on the club track at the end of my street but even in my injured mode and way unfit after a month in bed and a couple more just hobbling about the house I am not too far off the speed/times I was getting on my Levo racing the club XC series.
Jumps way better than my 2019 model and turns better than the Levo as well as being steadier in the rough. Even though longer in the chainstays than the Levo it feels quite playful and managed to hit a couple obstacles cleanly where I was not quite doing it on the Levo. To be fair, I had not attempted those on my 920 so don't have a comparison there.

View attachment 30654
How does the bike fit you ? I'm 511 and thinking a large should be okay , I'm intrigued how you finding the twin lock are the bars abit cluttered? Is there any high or low speed adjustment on the suspension thanks Dan.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
How does the bike fit you ? I'm 511 and thinking a large should be okay , I'm intrigued how you finding the twin lock are the bars a bit cluttered? Is there any high or low speed adjustment on the suspension thanks Dan.
I am a bit shorter as I have gotten older - around 5'8" rather than the 5'10" I was when I was in my 20's - the Med fits me fine. I tried a Large Strike? and found it too large in the car-park run so I expect at 5'11" it should work well for you. Has the usual H/L adjustment on the Fox 36 and the shock has the rebound adjustment as well as the 'ramp' lever. (nice explanation Here ).
Have had several Scott bikes with the Twin-Lock and find it works well for me. I run the suspension on the soft side which works brilliantly when doing high miles on gravel or easy tracks - then go into mid setting for most of the single-track I ride. If I am on some black trails with drops I will go full, but do that hardly ever.
Yes the bars can appear cluttered, but I find I notice it much less since I sold my Avanti Kiss Singlespeed - with only brakes either side then going to all the bells & whistles it was noticeable ... lucky I didn't run a fixie as I probably would have crapped myself :whistle:

games133

Apr 19, 2020
hartlepool
How does the bike fit you ? I'm 511 and thinking a large should be okay , I'm intrigued how you finding the twin lock are the bars abit cluttered? Is there any high or low speed adjustment on the suspension thanks Dan.

I'm 5,8 and got a 2020 scott genius e-ride 910 large ex-demo and finding it a little small. playing around with the seat moving it back and changed it to something a little comfier put apart from that the bike is good plus a new motor fitted another day as well.

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Here's my scott 710 2019 and u can keep its worst bike I owned. That bad u give it to my girlfriend.dont ask just everything about bike is bad

20200514_122140.jpg

Dino

Oct 30, 2019
Devon

View attachment 30654
Hi bud. Out of interest how tall are you and what size did you go for? Does this also have the option of a bolt on battery? I have my eye on possibly purchasing this exact model.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles