Leeds bike park

Sam E180

Aug 20, 2019
Barnsley
Might be tempted if the weather is proper crap again. Spin round Ladybower otherwise. Not been up to LUBP since they opened the red loop, keep meaning to go again. spent a few sunny evenings up there last year on the pump track and loved it ?

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Bit far from me, what's it like though?[/QUOTE
Might be tempted if the weather is proper crap again. Spin round Ladybower otherwise. Not been up to LUBP since they opened the red loop, keep meaning to go again. spent a few sunny evenings up there last year on the pump track and loved it ?
weve never been so guna give it a try if your going let us no will be there about 7.45

StuE

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jun 4, 2018
Leeds
It's great for a couple of hours playing about, the red is nice for practicing jumps and such,only thing to be wary of is the quarry drop, it as claimed a good few victims, once you have rolled in there is no real going back

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
It's great for a couple of hours playing about, the red is nice for practicing jumps and such,only thing to be wary of is the quarry drop, it as claimed a good few victims, once you have rolled in there is no real going back
That will do me im always a victim ???‍♂️

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Went there last week. I was never a jumper back when I was a lithe spigot and even less so now, so it wasn’t the right place for me. However I can see how it would be a good place to hone trail skills.
It’s no big ride though, you can get round pretty quickly especially on an e-bike. One cool thing though, it’s all free, amazing. It must be the power of Leeds City Council.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles