LaPierre overvolt AM 6.6 2021

Domen

Jun 2, 2023
Slovenia
Hello guys,
I just eneterd eMTB market so i am looking in to all sorts of bikes.

I got my eyes on used (1500km) for 2500€ LaPierre overvolt AM 6.6 2021 edition and if someone has this type of ebike or something similar (full suspension) i am intrested in your thoughts.
2021 Lapierre Overvolt AM 6.6 - Specs, Reviews, Images - Mountain Bike Database

My use for a bike would be mostly everyday comutting to work and doing some middel to longer trips 25-60km) on the pavement roads and sometimes woods. I am not intrested in to trails but maybe in the future i will get in to that so this bike would be future-proof i guess.
I always wanted a full suspension bike and now that i have enough money its realistic option.

I know its a bit of a overkill with hardcore suspension it has but do you think that will influence my intend of use if we look at geometry of the bike frame.

And how much impact does it have to have 29" front tier and 27,5" for the rear for longer trips?

Thanks in advance for all the info i can get.

Cheers

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
If you can run a battery diagnostics on it and it checks out as well as if the bike doesn't look beat on it would more than likely suit your needs? Hopefully you can get to take it for a test ride. Bosch dealers have the ability to bring up any issues that the motor might have also via their software.

The mullet wheels won't have any real effect on your proposed use of the bike. Find a tire pressure that works best for you which will probably be around 2 bar I would suspect and enjoy the ride!

Domen

Jun 2, 2023
Slovenia
Yeah thats a one smart idea to run some battery test. And as i saw tiers needs to be changed for some more low profile.
Thanks mate

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles