Kiox app not showing ride ascent/descent stats?

Akelu

Jul 31, 2020
Australia
Ever since I bought my bike, the Bosch kiox app doesn't seem to log/show the ascent/descent stats of each ride.

Is it just me or is it broken for everyone else too?
Screenshot_20201017-162758_eBike Connect.jpg

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
Ever since I bought my bike, the Bosch kiox app doesn't seem to log/show the ascent/descent stats of each ride.
As designed, I think:
Recording activities
The link to the connected eBike world of Bosch: All relevant riding data is recorded by Kiox and transmitted via Bluetooth to the eBike Connect app. All activities can be evaluated after the trip in the app or online portal.
I read this as meaning that it collects the data, but it's only available to the Connect app and/or portal.

The manual doesn't say anything to suggest that it supports elevation display either:
But - are you on the latest firmware? Maybe things have changed...

Floyd Pepper

Jul 22, 2020
Lebanon
As designed, I think:

I read this as meaning that it collects the data, but it's only available to the Connect app and/or portal.

The manual doesn't say anything to suggest that it supports elevation display either:
But - are you on the latest firmware? Maybe things have changed...
Hi Keith

I'm on the latest firmware yeah.
Funny thing is that is does show the altitude on the app but not the ascent/descent which is kind of strange.

I ride a lot in the mountains so it would welcoming to see the trip and total elevation, either app or portal.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles