Kenevo rim replacement advice?

rocko_n82

Oct 13, 2018
UK
Hi,

Has anyone changed the rims / wheels on their Kenevo? If so, what can you recommend? I’ve had my Kenevo a few months and it’s a second bike. My initial impression is that the rims are garbage. My back rim looks as if someone has attacked it with a lump hammer, it won’t hold air tubeless anymore.

I’ve been running dh tyres and a huck Norris, and usually 26/27 psi. I’m only 73kg in riding gear.

Thanks

EbikeTom

Sep 23, 2018
Annecy, France
I’ve been running the DT swiss h1700 for 8 months without tire inserts, so far so good. I’m living in the alps, so they’re getting lots of rough downhill action, jumps and plenty of hammer.

rocko_n82

Oct 13, 2018
UK
I’ve been running the DT swiss h1700 for 8 months without tire inserts, so far so good. I’m living in the alps, so they’re getting lots of rough downhill action, jumps and plenty of hammer.

Thanks Tom. I was looking at the h1900 or a hope custom build with Mavic ex729.

Kenevo cambo

Sep 7, 2018
Australia
The 30mm roval rims that are on the kenevo comp seem to much stronger than the 38mm rims on the levo & kenevo expert. I was worried about going back to 30mm rims but so far they seem a lot tougher than the 38mm rims which have very thin sidewalls and bend very easily with rock strikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles