Kenevo Gen1 kenevo gen1 leds display with on led on yellow.

nmb1970

Dec 16, 2020
Portugal
Hi guys. bike is charging and I just noticed one of the leds (second one) is yelloish while the others are normal green. Is this a led defect or the bike is trying to tell me something? Mission Control gives 100% health battery while blevo gives 91% health...

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Hi guys. bike is charging and I just noticed one of the leds (second one) is yelloish while the others are normal green. Is this a led defect or the bike is trying to tell me something? Mission Control gives 100% health battery while blevo gives 91% health...
From what I understand (depending on the era of the gen1 battery), some of the LED's are prone to discolour after a while. I did have this issue with my first battery but was able to swap it as it was under warranty.
Provided that you can still manually change the modes of assist on the battery and turn it on and off, it's not detrimental. However, if you notice develops further issues, it may be wise to buy a second 504wh battery.
Hope this helps ?

nmb1970

Dec 16, 2020
Portugal
From what I understand (depending on the era of the gen1 battery), some of the LED's are prone to discolour after a while. I did have this issue with my first battery but was able to swap it as it was under warranty.
Provided that you can still manually change the modes of assist on the battery and turn it on and off, it's not detrimental. However, if you notice develops further issues, it may be wise to buy a second 504wh battery.
Hope this helps ?

ok. discoloration does not worry me. I can even replace the led if I find out what led it is ;) everything else works. I was just afraid that could be some sort of error code or something.

thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles