Kenevo dilemma..

Weeksy

Dec 13, 2019
Reading
LOL you're not far off the mark, but with lots of racing going on at the moment that's honestly not viable. I'm just finishing sorting the boys bike today and picking up some new kit from sponsors and then we're heading off to Fort William for the weekend to race. After we get back i've got 24 hours respite and then we're heading to Antur Stiniog for practice and possibly Dyfi the next day.. I'm honestly happy to help just about anyone with spannering, but currently time is limited :D

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
Mostly total crap to be fair. Idiots desperately stringing out 30s of content out to 20mins so they can get the ad revenue
Well you are the expert, l will leave it up to you. I will say you can learn a lot watching videos like “ dream builds” and Berm peak….hell, you can hang out at a bike shop and watch the techs do the work…

• Haha
Reactions: Dax

venturavin

May 10, 2024
CA
Sounds like a great opportunity to learn some wrenching skills! My advice from years of messing up... move slow, think harder than you twist, use the right tools. Be patient. Most mistakes happen from moving too fast, being ham fisted, or trying to finagle something with the wrong tools. It's excruciating, but if you discover you need a specific weird tool to move forward, stop for the day and get that tool before proceeding.

If you're going to pay a shop by the hour to fix the bike up... just sell it. Be honest about the condition and you'll find someone who is stoked to get an affordable bike. But if you pay a shop to fix stuff up you're going to get very deep into the thing very quickly.

I've had great luck learning from youtube over the years if you can't find a local comrade. Just look for videos from the manufacturer or from reputable accounts and ignore videos with fruit ninja chopping sound effects and neon clickbait titles.

Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles