Just watched the TQ 120 test on patron

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Power looks insane but you can wave goodbye to a silent Emtb, if that is the actual noise level it would be a no go for me.

Karsten

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Let's not call it noise
I had a Mini Cooper s which was supercharged and had a lovely whine when you accelerated hard
This is what I like to call the noise that my Bosch motor makes when I ride it hard "THE SUPERCHARGER KICKING IN" ?

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I wish I could watch the video :( the thing for me is that I think you can have too much power on an ebike as my Jam2 has got more than enough to satisfy my riding and a noisy motor is a no no plus it cuts out at 15 mph so you will hit that speed so quickly and for our riding we don't do any long major climbs which it is designed for so it would be overkill in my opinion.

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I wish I could watch the video :( the thing for me is that I think you can have too much power on an ebike as my Jam2 has got more than enough to satisfy my riding and a noisy motor is a no no plus it cuts out at 15 mph so you will hit that speed so quickly and for our riding we don't do any long major climbs which it is designed for so it would be overkill in my opinion.
Well, if you could see the video you would say other vice ;)

Why not become a Patron and support the huge work Rob has done here, in the end you are benefiting from that and its only about 1 pint of beer each month.

Karsten

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
is that the review on the HT version - would be interested to see how it climbs on a loose rough steep technical or wet rock/roots !

The FS makes total sense - but I would wait to see if the motors sucks in mud and leaves like the Brose!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, is there any mention of range?

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
I now this is a dumb question, but where do I find the video? I became a Patreon to support the great work that Rob is doing but have not really used the benefits aside the clean page without ads

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Well I just became a patreon and watched the video it was very funny I know the mic amplifies the noise but it is a noisy monkey :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles