Just remember to bed-in your da**n brakes

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
This video shows you how to keep small but important things in mind. Here, too, one often wonders why they don’t work properly. Well which ones? Brakes!

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
We live on top of a steep climb. To get to my closest track it's a steep drop down sealed road, then a steep climb. It's a great hill for bedding brakes 😂

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I leant my hardtail to an acquaintance while he was over here (from Greece) visiting his Mum. I was in a rush to get the bike ready and I forgot to bed in the new rear pads. It was a sandy trail and with continuous rain. He went through the pads and into the backing plate within 12 miles!

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
I leant my hardtail to an acquaintance while he was over here (from Greece) visiting his Mum. I was in a rush to get the bike ready and I forgot to bed in the new rear pads. It was a sandy trail and with continuous rain. He went through the pads and into the backing plate within 12 miles!
Now that is impressive!

As well as burning through money on ebikes, I also do trackdays. Bedding on brakes makes a major difference, both in performance terms and longevity and so I always make sure to do the same with the bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles