Levo Gen 3 Joining the dark side...

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
After getting an Orbea Rise LTD, enjoying it for a while, then watching it gather dust, I realized that the "mid-power" eMTB wasn't for me in the long run. I ride 95%+ of my miles on the regular bike(s), and when I went to go ride with others on eMTBs I was at a disadvantage on range and power, and when I rode by myself I didn't have the same fun hooning around trails as I did on my previous full fat eMTB.

So I just sold the Rise and picked up a 2022 S-Works Levo. Looking forward to getting the first ride in. I thought about just buying a frame and swapping parts over, but decided that with the mullet setup I might as well just use the OEM spec. Though (yeah, I know its heresy these days) I'll be removing and selling the AXS dropper. It's not my thing.

I'll report back after I have a ride or two.

LoneStar

Jun 22, 2022
Atlanta
Congrats on the new bike! Great to have so many good choices to get what works for each of us. Was just reading about the new Pivot Shuttle SL and, while it looks amazing, I'm still good with my Rise H. Especially given the price difference. I did enjoy my test ride on a Levo, but for where/how I ride, the Rise H work really well for me.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Congrats on the new bike! Great to have so many good choices to get what works for each of us. Was just reading about the new Pivot Shuttle SL and, while it looks amazing, I'm still good with my Rise H. Especially given the price difference. I did enjoy my test ride on a Levo, but for where/how I ride, the Rise H work really well for me.

If I was to only have one bike, and that bike would be an eMTB, it would be the Rise. For now, my "one bike" would be my Santa Cruz Hightower. ;-) But hoping that having the Levo will get me out riding with my eMTB friends more often.

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Right behind you Rick. I got a Levo SL to keep up with my younger buddies. It worked out great! I guess they got tired of it. They all went out and bought full fats! Now I'm sucking wind again as I watch them slow pedal away. Screw that! The new Levo Gen 3 gets here next week.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles