Join us! EMTB Forums UK Monthly Rideout - Sunday 1st July, Surrey Hills.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
First Sunday of every month, starting Sunday 1st July. Join us for the first EMTB Forums ride out at Surrey Hills.

I can pickup if needed from Camberley area.

Ride starts at 10am (I will update exact location nearer the time).

Let me know if you can make it and I will update you to the list below.

Confirmed:
@Rob Hancill

DSCF5939-2.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Just outside Reigate, appreciate offer but i can make it work if needs be

Steve woodcraft

Mar 20, 2018
UK
I'm keeping that date free and hoping to join you all, I'm based in kent and don't have many other ebike riders to go out with, so would be great to ride with some like minded people.
many thanks.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I'm keeping that date free and hoping to join you all, I'm based in kent and don't have many other ebike riders to go out with, so would be great to ride with some like minded people.
many thanks.
Amazing! Hope to see you there. I'll get some more details and meeting points next week (y)

npnk

May 2, 2018
RLP, Germany
would love to... but i doubt my bike will be delivered in time... plus i would have to fly it over to the UK...
if i make it across the canal, ever, i will make sure to plan a ride in with you rob... but only if ken and the other "riff raff" are joining as well :-D

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Will try to meet up too although need to figure out whether to take train to save energy. (Only in East Surrey but no bike transport.)

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I drive absolutely everywhere on either Saturday or Sundays, I have not been down to Surry Hills yet and almost always ride solo, count me in, not sure how long the drive down from east middlands is, 7am start should see me their for 10am

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Out of interest, Rob, could you give some of us newbies to the area an indication of the ride level on this? At this stage, being fairly new to MTB and EMTB, I'm going to keep my bones intact and stick to moderate (blue) until confident to progress further. Btw, your recent video with Ken and co was awesome! Their fitness and grit was amazing.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I’m waiting for delivery of my new baby but if she turns up in time I’m in! (y)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Out of interest, Rob, could you give some of us newbies to the area an indication of the ride level on this? At this stage, being fairly new to MTB and EMTB, I'm going to keep my bones intact and stick to moderate (blue) until confident to progress further. Btw, your recent video with Ken and co was awesome! Their fitness and grit was amazing.
Have you not watched Rob's videos - he falls off the whole time!:) I am recovering from a broken ankle so wont be pushing anything, theres a wide range of abilities on here, and the best way to learn how to ride trails better is to follow those who are better than you, so i wouldn't worry about anything

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hiya, we will not do anything hardcore at all.

We will do this route:

Reitweg Westcott Ward | Britains Best Singletrack: Surrey H... | GPSies

It's about 19 miles, all standard trails, no off piste stuff like in that Ken vid.

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.54.47.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.54.54.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
What time do you think we will be kicking off? I may have to factor in a hangover from an event the night before!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
By the way, we'll have several stop offs and the pace will be leisurely. This is a ride to just have a good time and for me I have no intention of falling off ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles